[CMake] Ctest and CxxTest

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Sun Sep 20 10:40:03 EDT 2009

You could split up your testcases into multiple CxxTest classes.

You could check to see if the cxxtest code generator supports preprocessor
statements in generating test runners.  Then you could group your tests by
#ifdef / #endif...?  Alternatively if it's not supported you may be able to
modify the code generator to output multiple runners depending on the tests
you want to run, e.g. cxxtestgen.pl --enable-test foo

I think splitting things up probably would be the easiest approach.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Wojciech Migda <wojtek.golf at interia.pl>wrote:

> Kawalerka za 79 000 zl!
> Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f2348

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ