[CMake] Problem with ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND & ARGS

Eric Tellefsen eric.tellefsen at db.com
Fri Sep 18 09:45:45 EDT 2009

Tyler,

Shortly after postiing this followup I was able to resolve my problem via
VERBATIM and some 'creative quoting'

Thanks for your help,

Eric

Tyler Roscoe <tyler at cryptio.net> wrote on 09/17/2009 01:11:43 PM:

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 08:24:28AM -0400, Eric Tellefsen wrote:
> > On the plus side, the passed arg "#../../XML/Types/##" is now properly

> > quoted.  On the minus side, the xsd command invocation fails outright,

> > because for some reason the directory name being passed in for the
> > location of the .xsd files ( ${TYPE_XSD_DIR} ) IS being quoted.
Previously
> > this was not the case (regarding this directory
>
> The only thing I can tell you is play with the quoting until it works
> correctly. Take some off, put more on, escape things, etc.
>
> You could also try posting the actual output from your make VERBOSE=1
> (and the relevant part of your CMakeLists) to see if someone else can
> see the problem.
>
> tyler

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.