[CMake] VTK with QT options: VTK_USE_QVTK not available

Nicolas RANNOU nrannou at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 15 13:05:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm working with ubuntu 9.04
I compiled QT(4.5.2) doing ./configure, make, make install.

Then I downloaded cmake (2.6.4) : sudo apt-get install cmake

Now I downloaded the sources of VTK(5.4.2) and VTK Data and I want to
compile it.
I want to use VTK with QT.

so I go in the folder where I want to build VTK (/home/VTK-build)
I run ccmake ../VTK .

The probleme is that in CMake I don't have the options

DESIRED_QT_VERSION
and
VTK_QT_USE_WEBKIT
and
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT
and
VTK_USE_QVTK

so I can't turn it on and I assume that it will engender troubles when I
will compile a VTK/QT project... Do you know why this problem appears and
do you know if it is really a problem.

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas