[CMake] Problems with CMake on 64-bit Vista

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:13:50 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
>> Still why try_run() works in debug mode instead of release mode?
>
> Why not debug?  It is the default build.

humm why not in release mode (or release with debug info)?
smaller exe, faster, and I guess nobody is debugging a try_run()?

What would be nice is to easily change the compilation mode by passing
the right flags.
I didn't manage to achieve that with COMPILE_DEFINITIONS and
CMAKE_FLAGS options for try_run
Could be nice to have this documented if it is already possible.

Thanks

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>
+33 6 68 42 70 24