[CMake] Make project name a target

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 11 07:09:02 EDT 2009

When you say "make the project name a target" what do you mean by that?
(1) internally create a CMake target with the given name?
(2) create a makefile target with that name that builds all the cmake
targets in that cmake project?
(3) something else?

(1) is probably not feasible for most folks -- because many people use the
same name for their PROJECT statement and the main library or executable for
that project.... which is already a cmake target (and a makefile target)
with that name.