[CMake] Newbie question: cmake does not have nmake generator

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Thu Sep 10 05:16:25 EDT 2009

Hi David,

this is PLplot-specific, has nothing (or at least very little) to do
with CMake. The problem is that the program that creates these driver
files needs a few DLLs and they are not yet in the DLL subdirectory.

Can you check with DependencyWalker or similar programs what DLLs
are missing? (I can not get to my notes about it from my office and
I am not sure I put the information on the Wiki yet)

Regards,

Arjen