[CMake] Module find error running cmake

twf twfarme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:04:12 EDT 2009

When trying to install a program that requires cmake I run into the
following problem.

First off, the install requires the following command:

/cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` ../

During the run, the following error is generated:

/CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84
(MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in

/root/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde4-profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!/

This has happened on two separate installs.  I've tried uninstalling
cmake, then reinstalling.  I've searched the cmake archives and the
internet for assistance, but apparently I'm the only one with the
problem or  who hasn't been able to figure it out.

Could someone please provide guidance on how to fix this problem?
Thanks much in advance.
Cheers. twiff

/ /