[CMake] cpack install problem

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Sep 3 15:21:00 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

within the exe there appear to be two versions:

 <dependency>
    <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
version="8.0.50727.4053" processorArchitecture="x86"
publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"></assemblyIdentity>
    </dependentAssembly>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
version="8.0.50727.762" processorArchitecture="x86"
publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"></assemblyIdentity>
    </dependentAssembly>
  </dependency>
</assembly>

Not sure what to do to correct this.  Why would the linker/compiler
embed two different assembly identities?

Dean