[CMake] Following up Issue 8177 -- CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH not working

Chris Cheung cheungcc at clustertech.com
Wed Sep 2 23:27:21 EDT 2009

Dear developers,

   I met the same problem as described in Issue 8177

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=8177

CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH does not add to or remove from the All Users
system path

I found that the patch provided by Bart Janssens works well (though the
CVS head has a newer revision of Modules/NSIS.template.in and I have to
merge the patch manually), but the issue has been left over since Nov
2008. I am using version cmake-2.7.20090812-win32-x86.exe
<http://www.cmake.org/files/vCVS/cmake-2.7.20090812-win32-x86.exe> and
work around by setting CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to my own path with the fixed
version of NSIS.template.in there. Attaching the fixed version of
NSIS.template.in for your reference.

Is there a possibility that this issue is fixed into the CVS and
incorporated into the next stable release of CMake? Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards,

Chris Cheung
Cluster Technology Limited