[CMake] New CMake how-to screencasts uploaded

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:31:08 EDT 2009

Hello,
I just posted a series of screencasts on how to use CMake (for
end-users). This is not a coding tutorial, but a usage tutorial for
newbies and outsiders.

My usual problem in getting people to seriously give CMake a chance is
that they don't really understand what it can do or how to get started
with it.

I came across the same problem yet again, so I made a screencast to
try to really try to show it off for the specific project we were
working on. In hindsight, I realized that the topics I discuss are
general enough that I should make this available to everybody, so I've
done so.

I hope this additional "documentation" will help get past some of the
usual barriers.

I have posted the link to the videos on my website here with more information:
http://playcontrol.net/ewing/screencasts/getting_started_with_cmake_.html

Thanks,
Eric