[CMake] cmake-gui, ccmake track user changes

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:56:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is what I call fast ...
Thank you!

I knew I requested that before but my impression was that nobody is really
interested in implementing it.

regards

Alin
On Tuesday 01 September 2009 15:49:23 you wrote:
> Its already in cmake-gui.
> Get the CVS version and you'll see it under Tools -> Show My Changes.
> It'll give both -D command line arguments for cmake, and text you can
> use for an initial cache file.
>
> Clint
>
> On 09/01/2009 06:08 AM, Philip Lowman wrote:
> > Mod insightful +1
> > I would call it "Modified Variables" though instead of "User View".

  Without Questions there are no Answers!
  Mr  Alin M ELENA
  Irish Centre for High-End Computing -- www.ichec.ie
  The Design Tower, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus
  Grand Canal Quay,  Dublin 2, Ireland
  Tel:   +353 (0) 1 5241608 ext 29
  Fax: +353 (0) 1 7645845
  http://alin.elenaworld.net