[CMake] Does CMake 2.6-patch 4 support MS Visual Studio 2008?

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Fri Oct 30 13:26:16 EDT 2009

Are you running from the command-line or from the cmake-gui?  If you're running from the command-line, you need to be sure to run it from the visual studio command prompt because it's picky about the environment.  When I generated visual studio 2008 projects in CMake 2.6, I always used the cmake-gui and it worked.  Check your environment because I'd say 80% of the time I had troubles, the environment was the culprit.

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer