[CMake] FindModulesExecuteAll test

Will Dicharry wdicharry at stellarscience.com
Thu Oct 29 16:31:33 EDT 2009

Orion,

While searching for probable causes of hdf5.h being in your /usr/include
without H5pubconf.h (it is required by hdf5.h), I came across some
patches in fedora 11 cvs that you have made to hdf5 code.  Is it
possible that your system has a bad hdf5 install?

I plan on submitting the fix to check for existence, but I'd really like
to know the circumstances that lead to hdf5.h existing while H5pubconf.h
does not exist.

-- Will