[CMake] FindModulesExecuteAll test

Will Dicharry wdicharry at stellarscience.com
Thu Oct 29 16:12:21 EDT 2009

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I'm getting a test failure in FindModulesExecuteAll building 2.8.0 rc4.
>  Is this expected?  Do you really need every package installed for this
> to succeed, or is it something else?

It looks like at least part of the problem is the FindHDF5 module:

if( HDF5_INCLUDE_DIR )
         file( STRINGS "${HDF5_INCLUDE_DIR}/H5pubconf.h"
             HDF5_HAVE_PARALLEL_DEFINE
             REGEX "HAVE_PARALLEL 1" )
         if( HDF5_HAVE_PARALLEL_DEFINE )
             set( HDF5_IS_PARALLEL TRUE )
         else()
             set( HDF5_IS_PARALLEL FALSE )
         endif()
endif()

I guess that should be wrapped in an additional if to check the file
exists within HDF5_INCLUDE_DIR, although I'm perplexed that
HDF5_INCLUDE_DIR is set, but H5pubconf.h is not there.  What is your
HDF5_INCLUDE_DIR set to and what files are in that directory?

Is there a 2.8.0 release branch where I can make that change?

-- Will