[CMake] Unnecessary rebuilds on windows

Kevin Burge kevin.burge at systemware.com
Wed Oct 28 12:02:35 EDT 2009

Initial tests show that 2.9 20091027 does indeed fix the problem.  I had
added in some attempts at working around the problem, which I reverted
for this test, and cmake worked as desired (it used to rebuild every
time).  I'll continue development and let you know if I see it occur again.

A big thank you!  Thanks for the quick response, too.

Kevin