[CMake] Regular Expression weirdness (2.6 & 2.8RC3)

L.M. de Vries luis.de.vries at upc.edu
Tue Oct 27 18:55:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

In the folder "Spatial" there are multiple files. Among them are the
following:

cspacedefconfig.h
cspacedef.h
cspacediscr.h
cspacediscrconfig.h

Executing the following commands:

FILE(GLOB SPATIAL_HDR1 "Spatial/csp*[^config].h")
FILE(GLOB SPATIAL_HDR2 "Spatial/csp*.h")

MESSAGE(STATUS ${SPATIAL_HDR1})
MESSAGE(STATUS ${SPATIAL_HDR2})

The first Message only outputs cspacediscr.h (and NOT cspacedef.h).
The second Message does output cspacedef.h (and also the rest of the files).
Why does the first message not output cspacedef.h?

The problem occured with CMake 2.6, but I just tried out 2.8RC3 and I
get the same results....

Regards,

Luis