[CMake] Configuration specific custom commands

Steven Wilson steven.wesley.wilson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:18:40 EDT 2009

Is it possible to set up custom commands with add_custom_command so that the
behavior is configuration dependent?   Ie, the command does it's thing one
way in Release configuration, but another in Debug configuration.

What I really have is a custom command that is used to turn source files in
one form into vanilla C files.  The custom command uses variables to pass
arguments to the binaries that are doing the transformation, but I would
like to pass different different arguments to the binaries when the
configuration type is different.

Thanks,

Steve