[CMake] Experimental debug tests with MSVC2008 for dashboard

Stappers, F.P.M. F.P.M.Stappers at tue.nl
Thu Oct 22 04:10:45 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm facing the following problem and have some difficulty solving it.
I want to set up Nightly/Experimental tests for debug builds with MSVC2008.
After a cmake-configure, I execute the following command:

"ctest -C debug -D Experimental -V"

When inspecting the verbose output I see:

Run command: "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1.0\Common7\IDE\VCExpress.exe" "PROJECT.sln" "/build" "Release" "/project" "ALL_BUILD"

According to the verbose output, it builds a release version (and not a debug) for PROJECT.
I've tested it on 2.6.4 and 2.8.0-rc3, and both seem to suffer from this phenomenon.
If somebody could give some advise, I would be very thankful.

Kind Regards,
Frank Stappers