[CMake] CMake ignores CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:31:00 EDT 2009

2009/10/19 David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com>:
>> You can use $ENV{CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH} to get the contents of the path.
>>

> I tried to do this:
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES} $ENV{CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH})

I think the appropriate syntax should be:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES($ENV{CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH}))

even if I don't know if comma separated value is supported because
the doc says:

include_directories
       Add include directories to the build.

         include_directories([AFTER|BEFORE] [SYSTEM] dir1 dir2 ...)

       Add the given directories to those searched by the compiler for
       include files.  By default the directories are appended onto the
       current list of directories.  This default behavior can be changed by
       setting CMAKE_include_directories_BEFORE to ON.  By using BEFORE or
       AFTER you can select between appending and prepending, independent
       from the default.  If the SYSTEM option is given the compiler will be
       told that the directories are meant as system include directories on
       some platforms.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org