[CMake] find_package with NO_DEFAULT_PATH issue

Alexey Tkachenko alek.tkachenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:52:04 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to search Boost with find_package as it's said in manual:
# first I try to search boost in my folder
find_package(Boost PATHS /path/to/my/libs NO_DEFAULT_PATH)
#then I try to search in standard paths
find_package(Boost)

but cmake shoes warning message on first find_package:
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:41 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package Boost.

  Set Boost_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file for
  Boost.  The file will have one of the following names:

    BoostConfig.cmake
    boost-config.cmake
---------

How can I suppress search in standard paths? Thanks in advance for any help.