[CMake] Endless Regeneration of Visual Studio Files

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Oct 16 09:58:56 EDT 2009

Just following up with this I believe there was a problem with the
clock on the computer I was using as this symptom was NOT displayed on
another VS 2008 installation on another computer. I ended up
completely wiping out the source and pulling a new clone from the
master git repository. After that, I configured for VS and things seem
to be back to normal.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net