[CMake] MSVC Console Environment in CTest

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Thu Oct 15 13:45:09 EDT 2009

I have a CTest script that I'd like to run nightly on a Windows XP machine.  If I run it from the "Visual Studio 2008 Command Prompt", it works fine.  If I run from a "Scheduled Task", it balks and says it can't find "cl", so obviously the CTEST_ENVIRONMENT is wrong.

Before I start disecting these vcvars32.bat script that sets all the environment, has someone else already converted that .bat script that sets the environment into something that I can use in Ctest?  Is there a better way to setup the Scheduled Task so that I don't have to set up the environment in the first place?

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer