[CMake] Best practices when using CMake 2.6 and Eclipse CDT 6.0

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Oct 14 09:59:47 EDT 2009

Also note that there _is_ CMake Editor support through a third party
plugin: http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net

The Eclipse Update site is:

http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net/eclipse/

The CMakeEd plugin provides syntax coloring, cmake command completion
and CMake Help for Eclipse. Note that the plugin does NOT create or
manage CMake based projects.** There is another plugin for that.

**Disclaimer. I helped write parts of CMakeEd.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net