[CMake] parallel memcheck with cmake 2.8

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Oct 12 11:09:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is it safe already to use the awesome -j option of ctest 2.8 to run
memcheck?
Is yes, I'd like to use a different host than the current one to run
the valgrind test. It should let me run all the tests every night, in
a single run, and produce the result earlier than it does currently.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewDynamicAnalysis.php?buildid=446165

Regards,

Gaëtan

--