[CMake] Best practices when using CMake 2.6 and Eclipse CDT 6.0

Romain CHANU romainchanu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 01:07:47 EDT 2009

Thank you for your quick reply.

Eclipse should be the one to fix this issue... Do you know if there is any
request for it in Eclipse development?

So if I sum up what we have said for this topic, the best solution would be
to use Method 2 to make sure we do not lose the SVN tags, but doing this
way, we do not use the CDT4 Generator...

Am I correct Bill or do you have any other solutions?

Romain Chanu