[CMake] Wrong flags in fortran project when use c library

Sebas spaseba at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:15:43 EDT 2009

I send a example where happen explained before ( I have similar struct in my
Program). I include too the VS2008 project generate by cmake. In the Fortran
Project be can seen that use /W3 /Zm1000 /GR /RTC1 /TP Flags that don't work
with ifort.
I use CMake 2.8 rc2 (but happen same in 2.6 and 2.7)

Thanks.

Sebastian

PD: I can't attach VS2008 project because too big, but i send CMake struct
and files.