[CMake] choose 32bit or 64bit in visual studio

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:44:28 EDT 2009

Hello Bill,

So you are saying that if I have both the 32 bit compiler and 64 bit
compiler installed on 64 bit windows, I will be able to create both 32 bit
and 64 bit applications if I use the appropriate Visual Studio generator?

I am not exactly sure what your last statement about not being able to do
the cross compile thing meant?

Regards,

Juan