[CMake] cmake linking issue

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Oct 7 15:32:39 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 07 October 2009, Timothy Chan wrote:
> Great thanks, I will try that. However, I was able to find all the
> functions that are referenced in the files contained in
> /usr/local/include/ode/. So if cmake is able to find the libs, shouldn't it

These are only the header files.
You can write whatever you want in these files, of course ideally they should
match the installed libraries libode.so (or what the name is).
What is actually the name of that library ?
Where is it located ?

> be able to find the functions? Or does it not know which files to look at
> in the ode directory?

You can run "nm -D" on the shared library and it will print all the symbols in
that library. There you can check whether that library has dBodySetMass and
all the other symbols which are missing.

Alex