[CMake] CTest - C Unit Testing Framework

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Tue Oct 6 11:42:23 EDT 2009

I'm using CMake for all of my building.  Currently I'm just working on Windows XP, but I'd like to leave things open for Linux builds in the near future.  Any suggestions on the best testing framework for a C project that will be cross-platform compatible and I can use it with Windows and Linux?  I'd like something that works well with CTest. (i.e. a command-line interface is probably ideal).

I looked at cfix, but that seems Windows specific.  The CUnit project looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time.

Any suggestions?

--

Shane