[CMake] [CPACK RPM] intermediate directories

David cmoidavid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 09:33:28 EDT 2009

On FC6 with cmake 2.6.4

After some checks:
I have a INSTALL(file DESTINATION /etc/init.d) but I think that directories
/etc and /etc/init.d should not be include in the files section of the spec
file
(because I have a conflict with the package chkconfig which also provides
the /etc/init.d directory).

To be clear, if I generate a RPM with a file in /etc/init.d, I should have:
rpm -qpl test.rpm
/etc/init.d/file
and NOT
/etc
/etc/init.d
/etc/init.d/file

I wrote a first patch to change the original behavior of CPackRPM.cmake.