[CMake] CMake cvs TOT and Xcode

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Oct 2 10:31:20 EDT 2009

On 10/1/09 11:17 PM, James Bigler said:

>Well, it worked just fine with CMake 2.4.6, so wouldn't this be a
>regression?

I guess.  Or possibly you were lucky it ever worked (as in, relying on
undefined behaviour that changed).  I have no idea. :)

I just found it a little odd that you would be using a days-old CMake
and an Xcode released in October 2007.  Xcode 3.1.4 was released just a
few weeks ago.

>The reason I haven't upgraded Xcode is that the updater never
>presented it, and I don't really check for updates.

It's never included in the Software Update mechanism (for whatever reason).

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com