[CMake] Is there a way to omit relative path from the name of the comilation output file (<OBJECT>)?

Alexander Tarnopolsky Alexander.Tarnopolsky at PDGM.com
Mon Nov 30 12:39:58 EST 2009

Thanks for prompt response!

The real reason for inclusion of those "external" sources is the size of
our projects.

We have read-only "shared/public" workarea were all the sources reside.
The developer checks-out only the files that should be modified during
his current task (his source files are complemented with "public" files
during the build).

We try to avoid copying/duplication of a large number of files to
developer's workarea (which takes time/bandwidth, requires frequent
updates and raises chances for inconsistency).

With the same rational we'd like to avoid copying of sources to
${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}.

Kind Regards,
Alex Tarnopolsky