[CMake] CDash Setup for HDF5

Will Dicharry wdicharry at stellarscience.com
Mon Nov 23 15:51:20 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

Sorry for coming into this conversation late, I just caught this thread
on the mailing list.  I rigged a CMake build around HDF5 for one of my
projects.  It's really tailored to a couple of my systems (Linux/GCC 32
and 64 bit cluster and IBM/VisualAge 64 bit cluster), so I'm not sure
how useful it would be to you guys, but I'm happy to share it if you're
interested.  Basically, all I did was go through the H5config.h file and
the autoconf files and tried to configure the file correctly using CMake
and implementing the autoconf checks in Cmake.

-- Will