[CMake] CDash Setup for HDF5

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 23 16:01:27 EST 2009

We are moving pretty good with the CMakeified HDF5 V 1.8.4. You can
find it on Gitorious under the hdf5/hdf5-v18 project. I have most of
the autoconf stuff transferred over. Currently I am struggling trying
to get an HDF5/Visual Studio based build to actually, configure,
build, test and submit. Any help there is greatly appreciated.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net