[CMake] CDash Setup for HDF5

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Nov 23 08:29:39 EST 2009

Well your question was how to set up the drop site. You did it. You're done.

Now to use it, clients must run dashbaords and submit them to the new site.
Presumably you will download the CTestConfig.cmake from cdash since you set
up the project and add it to the HDF5 source tree next to the top level
CMakeLists.txt file.

Then clients just need to run HDF5 dashboards and submit...

HTH,
David