[CMake] Re - How can I change the compiler?

"Sören Freudiger" muffmolch at gmx.de
Sun Nov 22 06:15:04 EST 2009

Hi Taesoo
We are also dealing with the mpicxx compiler.
Best way (and the cmake way of doing that) is to change the env viariables CC and CXX.

Because we are often switching between gxx and mpicxx, we are using bash scripts for that purpose:

-------------
#!bash
export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-4.0
export CXX=/usr/bin/g++-4.0

echo CC=$CC
echo CXX=$CXX

#echo rm CMakeCache.txt
rm CMakeCache.txt
ccmake ~/lbm/source/patch2d/testcases/serial/.

Best SirAnn