[CMake] permissions in Mac and Bundle file

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Nov 21 06:34:47 EST 2009

Hello,

We are generating in cmake a bundle Mac bundle package. When the user
installs it it's installed with the user owner and a group with the same
name than the user.

We would like that the owner is the user and the group is admin (and
write permissions for group as well).

Which is the way to change it in cmake? (possibly cmake 2.6 but we could
migrate to 2.8)

I've seen but not tested CPACK_BUNDLE_STARTUP_COMMAN. If this is
executed after the bundle is installed we could change somehow the
permissions using a shell script. But maybe there is better way and the
documentation that I've found about it is a bit confussing.

Many thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany
	http://pinux.info