[CMake] Intel C++ support for Visual Studio Generator

Hai Nguyen chaoticbob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:04:03 EST 2009

I know this gets asked every now and then - I just wanted to get an update
on where it's at...is there anyone working on adding a generator for the
Intel compiler when using Visual Studio?

Slightly annoyed by having to right click and change my project every time I
regenerate last night, I started adding a generator that helps wrap the
vcproj file under a icproj file.

If this is in the works, I'd like to help out or at least not double up on
work.

Thanks,
Hai