[CMake] [ctest] CTEST_CUSTOM_TESTS_IGNORE in CTestCustom.cmake ignored in script mode (ctest -S)

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:21:12 EST 2009

2009/11/16 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>:
> http://my.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=38044
>
> If nothing is checked out, it will checkout the code, then read the config
> file after that.  I think I may close that bug.  Can you describe exactly
> what is not working for you?

I get this error message
{{{
Cannot instantiate test handler ctest_build
CMake Error at ctest_driver_details.cmake:56 (ctest_build):
  ctest_build CTEST_BUILD_COMMAND or CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR not
specified.
  Please specify the CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR and CTEST_PROJECT_NAME if
this is
  a CMake project, or specify the CTEST_BUILD_COMMAND for cmake or any
other
  project.
}}}
after ctest_configure  went fine and ctest_build is hit.  The complete
log of ctest -VV -S: http://pastebin.ca/1673683

Checking your script now..