[CMake] Windows Qt CMake 2.8 build question

Steven Wilson steven.wesley.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:58:50 EST 2009

Thanks everyone for the help, I was able to get Qt recompiled and working
with Visual Studio and am happily building the cmake Qt gui.    If anyone
else found these posts helpful, you will also need to know that you need to
compile Qt with static libraries enabled otherwise the CMake build will not
install the cmake-gui binary.

Steve