[CMake] [ctest] CTEST_CUSTOM_TESTS_IGNORE in CTestCustom.cmake ignored in script mode (ctest -S)

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:51:40 EST 2009

Ok, it works like this:

cmCTest::ReadCustomConfigurationFileTree searches for
CTestCustom.(cmake|ctest) and reads it.  If found, this code the inte
same method
  if ( found )
    {
    cmCTest::t_TestingHandlers::iterator it;
    for ( it = this->TestingHandlers.begin();
      it != this->TestingHandlers.end(); ++ it )
      {
      cmCTestLog(this, DEBUG,
        "* Read custom CTest configuration vectors for handler: "
        << it->first.c_str() << " (" << it->second << ")" << std::endl);
      it->second->PopulateCustomVectors(mf);
      }
    }
gives the handlers, among them the test handler, the chance to pull
what was found in CTestCustom.

But when the handler is called, it clears the content of
CustomTestsIgnore and tried to populate it from the current cmMakefile
instance, which never read neither even looked for CTestCustom.

Meh!

I hope you guys can prove me wrong, so I really like to exclude most
but a few tests from being memory checked, thus I actually use
CTEST_CUSTOM_MEMCHECK_IGNORE.   CTEST_CUSTOM_TESTS_IGNORE was just
easier for debugging :P

--Maik