[CMake] CVS tag/branch question

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:46:47 EST 2009

2009/11/9 Steven Wilson <steven.wesley.wilson at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> 2009/11/9 Steven Wilson <steven.wesley.wilson at gmail.com>:
>> > What CVS tag is used for the 2.8.0 release?
>>
>> I guess it **WILL** be something like
>>  CMake-2-8-0
>>
>> >  I see a CMake-2-8 branch, but
>> > when building from that branch the cmake --version still reports "cmake
>> > version 2.8.0-rc5"
>>
>> Then I guess 2.8.0 is not out... yet :-)
>> Still  in RC = release candidate.
>>

> Are you being facetious (I can't quite tell for sure)?

To be honest no, I was serious but gentle I hope :-)

> www.cmake.org has announced that 2.8.0 is available,

I didn't even noticed that.
I'm contributing to CMake and I'm not an endorsed Kitware employee
so I tend to look more at CVS sources and not too much at
www.cmake.org frontpage :-) [now being facetious enough]

but I'm pretty sure Bill will comment on that, seriously :-)

--
Erk
http://www.april.org