[CMake] Issue using CPackRPM with rpmbuild 4.7.1 and a small patch

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:28:44 EST 2009

2009/11/9  <forrest at forrestheller.com>:

>> OK can you open a new bug for CPackRPM and attach your patch proposal to
>> it?
>>
>> If yes then reply to this message in order to give us the bug number.
>>
>> --
>
> Bug # is 9872
>
> I looked at the other CPackRPM issues before submitting the
> patch--unfortunately 9872 is definitely not covered.

Ok thank you for the report
I do now monitor the patch and did add it to my TODO list.
I'll try to handle it soon.

Note that as you noted the culprit is NOT really rpmbuild 4.7.1
but the redhat specific predefined RPM macros

"I found the culprit to be /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/macros where the ..."

I'll comment more on the bug itself.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org