[CMake] Dependencies in Xcode files

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sat Nov 7 19:57:42 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been looking at the CMake generated Xcode project files and I'm
wondering if the dependency hacks (XCODE_DEPEND_HELPER.make) are
absolutely necessary in newer versions of Xcode. That file has some
comment about avoiding a bug in Xcode 1.5 -- is it possible to
generate Xcode 2.0+ specific project files which wouldn't need to use
the extra makefiles?

On our project we have quite a few targets, and the extra build steps
really slow down the build (a full build when nothing has changed
takes 17s!).

 - Daniel