[CMake] scripting ctest

th.tom at gmx.de th.tom at gmx.de
Fri Nov 6 04:47:00 EST 2009

Hi again,

I am doing something wrong here, but what:

-- snip script.cmake ---
  SET ( CTEST_PROJECT_NAME ${PROJECT_NAME} )
  SET ( CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY ${SOURCE_DIR}/build )
  SET ( CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY ${SOURCE_DIR} )

  SET ( CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR "Unix Makefiles" )

  SET ( CTEST_ENVIRONMENT "CC=cc" "CXX=CC" )
  SET ( CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY TRUE )

  CTEST_START     ( Experimental )
  CTEST_CONFIGURE ( BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}" RETURN_VALUE res )
  CTEST_BUILD     ( BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}" RETURN_VALUE res )
  CTEST_SUBMIT    ( RETURN_VALUE res )

The environment variables are ignored, and gcc is used instead of cc.
Additional the binary directory is not cleaned.

Is there something that I have to do extra?

-tom