[CMake] CPack: How to add the Build Configuration Type to the created installer

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Nov 5 14:32:11 EST 2009

I would like to generate installers for both a Release and a Debug
build but have them be separate installers under Visual Studio.
Currently when I build the "PACKAGE" project in my solution I get a
nice installer with a name like:

AIMRepresentation-2009.11.03-win64.exe which is generally fine but I
was trying to figure out how to add -Debuge.exe at the end of the
generated filename. I am sure it is probably some simple cpack
variable but I am failing to find what I need.

Thanks for any gentle pushes in the right direction.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net