[CMake] Running custom command before executing test

Chris Hillery chillery-cmake at lambda.nu
Thu Nov 5 04:33:36 EST 2009

Could you just do the file(MAKE_DIRECTORY) at the same time you do
add_test()? Possibly use a macro to wrap the two together?

If that's not sufficient, you could look at setting the property
TEST_INCLUDE_FILE. This is supposed to cause the specified cmake file to be
read at ctest time. I do not know what tricks you could make this do (in
particular I don't know how to get a list of tests that are about to be
run), but it's another avenue for exploration. If you happen to look at this
and find out what it does, please write back here - I'd be curious!

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery