[CMake] Nmake verbose=1 gives no valuable output for cl.exe

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Wed Nov 4 17:44:55 EST 2009

Is this a recent change?  I don't recall having to do anything like that before?  I'm running latest RC5.  Isn't this the kind of behavior that verbose=1 should set by default?  What's verbose about it if all the command-line options are obscured from the user in .tmp files that disappear?

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer