[CMake] simple ctest

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:43:57 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM,  <th.tom at gmx.de> wrote:
> I changed over to learn the windows batch a bit and I created a short script to do the work, for some things I planed to integrate into ctest.
>
> The rest works like a charm (configuring, building, reporting, packaging etc)
>
> I am not sure about the status of ctest scripting - is it widely use?

I gave up one time and used shell script.
Now I am stuck with this shell script and being forced to install
cygwin just to be able to execute this shell script, while if I had
taken the time it could be writen using ctest and be portable. You'll
have the same problem when you'll start doing stuff on *nix platform
and your batch file will be duplicated in some kind of shell script.

2cts
--
Mathieu