[CMake] simple ctest

th.tom at gmx.de th.tom at gmx.de
Wed Nov 4 10:52:50 EST 2009

> What version of ctest? What OS?
I am actually working on Windows XP with ctest version 2.6-patch 4

I changed over to learn the windows batch a bit and I created a short script to do the work, for some things I planed to integrate into ctest.

The rest works like a charm (configuring, building, reporting, packaging etc)

I am not sure about the status of ctest scripting - is it widely use?

-tom

PS: @David, sorry for the double post